We were thrilled with our 2 night stay at the Seven Gables, our second visit in as many years. We stayed in the Ocean Mist room and were so pleased with the big picture window overlooking Monterey Bay and the pair of comfy chairs we could sit in and admire the view. The bed was comfortable, sheets especially soft, 6 pillows, both down and fiberfill to choose from. We had ordered flowers and champagne and they were waiting for us when we arrived. The included breakfast overlooking the Bay was very special, everything one could want to eat! This is a wonderful inn that we'd recommend to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the picturesque and romantic setting of Seven Gables Inn in Pacific Grove, California with waves crashing along the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Sea otters and whales are viewed regularly from this comfortable, relaxing inn. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS in a cluster of seven historic buildings. Savor a bountiful breakfast in the oceanfront dining room and gather for afternoon wine and cheese featuring Monterey County wineries. Munch on homemade cookies served with milk in the evening. Outstanding service and hospitality make Seven Gables Inn an especially delightful retreat. Free on-street parking and free high speed wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey