Yes the Seven Gables deserves all the superlative reviews.....it is perfectly located and immaculate. However It was the most expensive accommodation in our recent USA trip and given the price found it lacked the services of the 5 star hotels and didn't quite match the personal touch of the other inns where we stayed. While the wine and cheese was exceptional the breakfast had a limited choice and service. There is no TV in the room and our room was quite small. While overall Seven Gables is lovely I don't think it was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey