We stayed one night in the Judge Langford room- cozy, clean and comfortable. The Gosby House is an amazing B&B with all the little extra touches (a personalized welcome note in our room, the turndown service with a rose and chocolates on the pillow) that really made it special. We loved the wine and appetizers when we arrived, and the cookies and sherry before bed. Breakfast the next morning was excellent in the cozy dining room. Friendly staff rounded out our perfect stay. Pacific Grove is a cute little town outside Monterey, and we can't wait for our next visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn