The history of Asilomar Conference Grounds is very unique. The grounds themselves, and the surrounding area is fabulous. The room that I had was nothing special at all - it was clean though. I didn't spend much time in the room - there is too much to see and do... such as grabbing an early morning (and yummy) latte from the little cafe and heading out for a stroll near the ocean; spectacular! I would go back in a heart beat, however; I would ensure that I secured a room with a balcony, or fireplace... or in a historic building. I booked last minute, so ended up in a room that felt like I was at summer camp...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel