I stayed here two nights in a newer room with a balcony and a fireplace. i stayed here a few years ago and was in an original arts and crafts room, which i initially was disappointed not to have this time. but, the balcony was so nice to have as was the fireplace. these rooms are dated but clean and have everything you need. the wifi is excellent in the rooms and common areas. the grounds are well kept and you absolutely cannot beat the location. i found the food in the dining area to be restrictive (you get what you get with very few choices) but very good - always lots of fruit and salad to be had as well. the main lodge is nice. i found the reception staff to be sometimes welcoming and engaged and other times bothered. i can only hope i get to go back to asilomar again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel