It was my first time in this type of place. A little bit outdated and rustic for me, but the nature and things to do with family or friends are great. I went for a conference and didn't like it for that, but for vacation and resting I would. The bedroom cabins are outdated. Resembling the 70s.....it reminded me of the parent trap movie and I thought that either yogi bear or smokey will say hi.
Close by there are many attractions. The beach, aquarium of Monterey, vineyards, a drive thru the freeway towards big sur is really nice. Great views for pictures. The service is good and people are helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel