Asilomar Conference Grounds and state park is a great get-a-way at a very reasonable rate - in comparison to other local motels. It is bare bones - no TV, phone and you have to request a coffee maker. But, the quiet is nice. Make sure to request your size bed, and get to registration early. The grounds are a conference destination and attendees can arrive all at the same time. Check in is at 4:00, check-out 11. We requested a late checkout 12, and there was no problem. Rooms are scattered all over the grounds, so plan on walking if want to get to the social hall. The social hall has a small coffee deli, a nice gift shop and places to sit and enjoy the big fire place or play pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel