Went to Asliomar many summers with my family when I was young. Being the there again with my kids brought back wonderful memories. It is a simple yet comfortable lodge where you can get a sense of family and peace. Bring a good book to read and be prepared for no TV or other usual distractions. Instead open up the window and listen to the ocean and smell the forest. Take a walk and just enjoy everything around you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel