“Nice people”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Pacific Grove
Zug, Switzerland
“Nice people”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We appreciated the Nice&helpful people (eg. Jason) and the simple but good breakfast.

Energy waste is the only drawback: heating the room was a nuisance.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fairness67
Sindy B, General Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Thank you for such a compliment about our staff. Yes, Jason is one of our strongest customer service oriented front desk/reservationist on our team! I'm sorry to hear heating was such trouble in your room. I will continue to have Maintenance inspect our rooms to make sure all of our appliances and heating units are up and working properly so this will not be an issue for any future guests. Please come back to see us soon, I will personally take care of your reservation need. Thank you, Sindy Buentello LPI Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Madera
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We met with our daughter and her family at Lovers Point over Thanksgiving time. The location
is amazing with a beautiful park across the street, and miles of walking trails on some of
California's best coast line & tide pools... At the front desk, Sindy was very helpful to get advice
from on the in's & out's of the sites and activities of the area. The rooms were large and clean,
and the interior had been newly remodeled and upgraded since our first trip here a year earlier.
The fresh continental breakfast made it easy for us to get us going in the morning on adventures to the Lighthouse, Butterfly Preserve, and the Monteray bay Aquarium which are
all just a few miles away. Thank You for a great experience !

Room Tip: The 2nd & 3rd floors have the best views.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank BarryPMadera
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Excellent hotel. The staff, rooms, view are fantastic. You couldn't ask for a better location. So close to Canary Row, Fisherman's Wharf, 17 mile drive and world class golf. Oh yeah, did I mention the continental breakfast? I've stayed there a number of times and it keeps getting better!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MatthewLilly
Sindy B, General Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this review, 25 May 2012
We appreciate your time in writing a review to let others know about our inn. We pay special attention to our return guests, and it is important for me to know that your experience during your frequent stays with us continue to improve. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon. Sindy Buentello LPI Manager
california
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Well I don't know where to start. We visited the Lovers Point hotel 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012. After reading the reviews I was a little unsure on what to believe. To start with I am VERY OCD!! When we arrived we checked in we were greated by Diane. She was very nice and really helpful. When got our rooms keys and entered the room to find that the room was newly renovated and smelt very fresh and perfectly clean ( I couldn't have been happier). The view on the third floor is amazing. The ocean is directly across the street and the hotel is in a great location. The beds were really comfy. We loved our stay although it was cut a little short due to a very serious emergency with our son in which I want to say the staff went above and beyond. They are so KIND and VERY CARING. Jason and Sindy were AMAZING! Jason assisted me with getting help for my son in which helped me remain calm, he also checked on my family the next day while I was at the hospital with our son. Both Jason and Sindy helped us get through our unexpected emergency. This place is a gew and will reamin our family's new get away location when visiting Monterey! LOVERS POINT INN IS A EXCELLENT PLACE TO STAY! Thank you Lover's Point Inn staff we will see you again.

california
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Room Tip: Third floor has excellent ocean view
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank anixon
What an honor for me, to receive such a review from you, our valued guest. It brings me such satisfaction to know my staff was there assisting you and your family through such emergency. I remember speaking to you over the telephone a few times, wishing there was more we could do. Lovers Point Inn, isn't just about "great value" and "clean rooms" and your wonderful review helps other travelers know just that. We do our best to greet our guests with friendly smiles, special individual attention and make our guests feel so welcome, they feel they are right "at home!" This review, you took the time to write.......truly reminds us why we are in the hospitality business! Please give me a call directly when you and your family would like to come back "home," I will take care of your needs. You have my personal telephone number. THANK YOU...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The staff is friendly and very helpful. The room had everything we could need, the bedding was a very good quality and the room was very clean! The location was wondful, everything in easy walking distance. Also, it was very quiet. We are very happy that we stayed here.

Room Tip: Our floor (3rd) had a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Bassethoundmom
Sindy B, General Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
I'm happy to hear your stay with us was a great one. It's also good to know that you were met with a friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. That is what we are here for, to make your vacation stay enjoyable. We do hope to see you again. Thank you for this great review. Sindy Buentello LPI Manager
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights during our trip to California. Our room on the second floor was lovely, spacious and very clean. Parking and a continental breakfast was included in the price.

The location was great. Just across the road from Lover's Point and the boardwalk that goes from Pacific Grove to Monterey. I would highly recommend walking to Monterey if you have the time. The views were lovely and we were lucky to see some new-born sea pups on one of the beaches along the way. Pacific Grove is a lovely quiet area with some small shops and nice places to eat within walking distance of the Inn.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PurpleHazeUK
Sindy B, General Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this review, 27 May 2012
Thank you for a lovely review all the way from the UK. If every you plan to visit the US, keep Pacific Grove and Lovers Point Inn in mind as your vacation destination, we will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation needs. Thank you, Sindy Buentello LPI Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pacific Grove
Monterey Tides, a Joie de Vivre hotel
Monterey Peninsula Inn
Monterey Peninsula Inn
#4 of 17 in Pacific Grove

Been to Lovers Point Inn? Share your experiences!