“Great meal/nice people”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Lovely venue and great food. This restaurant offers a full Italian menu and a graceful ambiance. The prices were very affordable. You won't go wrong here.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We ended up here because the place we were headed in new years day was closed!! Excellant surprise, the food was great, I had seafood spaghetti at the waitresses suggestion. It was wonderful, my date had a steak and loved it, he said the bread was very good also.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Very enjoyable dinner in the old house.

Friendly staff, prompt service.

Some great food!

Really enjoyed the salmon.

Good wine list. Would certainly go back.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Given the other dining choices in Pacific Grove, I'm not sure that I can recommend Victorian Corner. The food was perfectly serviceable -- it was quite tasty, but I can't say that it was in any way outstanding ... particularly given the other options available. It may be that I caught the restaurant on an 'off' evening, but the atmosphere was a bit strange: People -- who I *think* were relatives of the owners (?) -- turned up and were quite loud and slightly disruptive, the staff bantered in ways that I found mildly inappropriate when diners were around, etc.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We ended up here and had a pleasant dinner. The restaurant would not be at the top of my list, but it wasn't bad. Considering there was only one other table occupied, the food took a while. I had the ravioli and my companion had the special artichoke pesto pasta - could not see or taste the artichokes.