Lovers Point Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$161
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$190
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Sunset Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$204
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Best Western The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$309
US$263
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

Centrella Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$290
Rosedale Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$174
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Monterey Peninsula Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$164
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Sea Breeze Inn & Cottages(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$166
Bide-A-Wee-Inn & Cottages(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$186
Martine Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
US$263
All reviewscookiescrows nestcroissant french toastbayview roommixed fruitfire pitcharming b bshort walkrecipe bookcrackerscookie jarmonterey aquariumbrowniecomfortable bedbreakfast was excellentstayed for one nightgranola
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Oct 24-27, 2012
I stayed here for 3 comfortable nights. I based my selection on the TA reviews and web site. Coming down from Highway 1 through Seaside and Monterey, this property is not hard to find. There is plenty of street parking in this very safe neighborhood. Dianne McKneely warmly welcomed us, showed us around, informed us about the complimentary
wine/tea service from 4:30 to 6:00, and showed us to our room.
The reason this B&B doesn't earn a 5-star rating, is basicly because I elected to select one of the smallest rooms, Otter Cove. The price-to-size of the room is correct. The bed is, I believe, a double, but extremely comfortable. I will admit that I have never before slept 10.5 hours. The size of the room meant stumbling to find the bathroom during the night. The toilet seat faces a wall about 12" away. There is a mustiness around the toilet area. I can hear the adjacent guests through the party walls.
The breakfasts are outstanding and done with imagination. I usually like to eat early, so breakfast beginning at 8:30 is a bit late for me.
I always found Dianne and Jerry to be friendly and engaging as well as helpful regarding the resto and day trip options. Downtown Pacific Grove and Asilomar is within a mile, and Carmel is just beyond 17-Mile Drive.
If you choose one of the larger rooms, this place is ideal--look no farther.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alohatripper
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We have been to PG several times and love the area. Chose this place based on reviews. I don't want to be hovered over at all, but the feeling here was a well oiled business, not a welcoming "gee we are glad your here" vibe. The place is spotless and as a well run business they seem to have thought of everything a traveler might want in a B&B except warmth and sincerity. The location is a couple of blocks from the water on a busy street. Rooms on the front are noisy at night as well as in the morning. Additionally with an uncovered skylight, morning comes too early and the breakfast room is all windows so you need your sunglasses to eat unless you want to be blinded by the light.
I actually left my phone charger cord there. I didn't realize it for a couple of days. When I called Diane, the owner said she indeed had it. Wouldn't a courtesy call have been a nice gesture. She said shed get it off to me the next day which she did -- for a price. To be sent 90 miles via UPS cost me $14 -- for a cord. Feels really rip off to me. I'm sure I paid for her gas to drive 2 blocks. Just didn't make me feel like I want that experience again. So sad ....

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tunasf
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Outstanding hospitality, fantastic beakfasts, great location. Annex is best value but rooms are very small. Avoid room off of dinning room (might be too noisy). Great location for visiting acquarium. Rooms are very clean. Afternoon snacks well worth participating in.

Room Tip: Excellent value, fantastic location, best B and B breakfast ever
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Great location. The breakfast was excellent and so was the room. However, the reception was odd. We got there at 6pm because we were traveling and got stuck in traffic. The gentleman (we assumed one of the proprietors) was a little curt and showed us to our room. He never asked if we needed anything or inquired if we wanted to know where to go for dinner. He was clearing up the wine and munchies and closed the door behind him. We were left with trying to figure out where to get dinner on our own. We found a map and went walking and found a thai restaurant which was good. For a b&b there was more interaction between the guests than the owners. I found that odd as most places are very engaging.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

Great location to the aquarium, beach, and main street in Pacific Grove. The breakfast was good and the room was comfortable. The outdoor fire pit and living room space were very warm inviting. The morning staff was friendly and helpful, though it was a bit odd to not see the proprietors in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2012