I stayed here in a king room. Keep in mind the cottages are different then the lodge.The cottages are where the rich stay and we peasants have to stay at the lodge property acorss the street. The lodge property is a dump. Its a neglected falling down old 70's motel. Holes in the bathroom floor, dirty bathroom ,toliet did not work right, faucet on the bathroom sink broken, carpet was so bad I was afraid to take off my shoes. Microwave was a danger and obviously in need of repair. WHen I complained they acted as if I was the problem and not their filthy broken down rooms. They moved me to another room but with a nasty attitude about it. The next room was worse, I stripped the bed just in case of bed bugs as the comforter was, well let me just say, disgusting! The 2nd room was not clean either and had a excessively loud party next door going on until 3 am that they did nothing about. In the breakast they used obviously old food gone bad & past its expiration as I had the trots all day and that was all I ate. A miserable stay. Save yourself and go elsewhere. The only good quality is its walking distance to the beach, lighthouse and for fitness buffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Lodge & Suites is a boutique hotel that is nestled amid the Monterey Pines, 1- 1/2 blocks from the tip of Monterey Bay and the Pacific Ocean. We are conveniently located next to Pacific Grove Golf Links, Point Pinos Lighthouse & the historic El Carmelo Cemetery. The property has two unique sections located across the street from one another. Each day, we provide a complimentary continental breakfast from 7:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. Pool & Spa available for guests. The Cottage property is a thirty-one unit property. Our Cottages have a king size beds, microwave, mini refrigerator and gas burning fireplace in all rooms. The Cottage patio has tables, chairs and fire pits. The Cottages include a daily chef prepared breakfast each morning from 7:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. and wine & hors d'oeuvres from 4:30 P.M. - 6:00 P.M every afternoon. We have a variety of meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 40 people classroom style. We also offer group rates for those booking 8 or more rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Lodge And Suites
- Lighthouse Resort Pacific Grove
- Lighthouse Pacific Grove