“A Truly Great Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Alexandria, Virginia
“A Truly Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

One of my family's favorite meals is pizza and we have eaten it all over the world. Many, many pizzas are very similar: thick crust, mozzarella, red sauce and various other toppings. While a majority of these pizzas are good, they do not leave a lasting impression. When you find great pizza it stands apart from the rest. The Chicken Masterpiece pizza at Pizza My Way is a great pizza. A thick, but light, crust, white sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and marinated grilled chicken and a touch of fresh squeezed lemon (recommended by the owner). All of the ingredients work and come together in one of the best pizzas I have ever had.

The restaurant itself is quaint with only a few tables inside and the atmosphere is warm. The wait staff was very attentive and personable. They also do takeout and delivery. My family will be back again and I would recommend Pizza My Way to anyone in search of a great pizza.

• Visited February 2012

Hickory, North Carolina
“Great Gluten-free Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

My son's family and I chose this restaurant because they offer gluten-free crust, and my daughter-in-law has to eat gluten free for health reasons. What surprised us was the excellent taste and quality of the gluten free pizza. We also ordered regular pizza, and it too was wonderful. I would definitely go back again. The restaurant itself is small and kind of a hole in the wall place, but we were getting the pizza to go, so the building didn't make a difference to us. I'm glad we saw their sign advertising gluten-free, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank JW55_11
Pacific Grove, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST PIZZA IN CALIFORNIA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

We had the Chicken Masterpiece and Kids Eat Free pizza.
Quality of food was fresh and the flavors were wonderful.
Tremendous value especially when you consider we received the "generic" kids pizza for FREE!

• Visited May 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Modest environment - really fresh, delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

First, order the salad. The small is enough for two, the large serves a group of four. You won't regret it. We had the Greek salad. Though it was only an hour to closing, the salad arrived, large and amazingly fresh, flavorful, and crunchy. We devoured it down to the last bit of feta cheese. Then, our "pizza my way" was served. The crust was light and tasty, and the toppings were generously spread over the homemade tomato sauce and cheese. Very yummy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent price for food to...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2008

Decent price for food to go. good to go salads.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook