“Masterful Mexican Cuisine”

Cuisines: Mexican
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Masterful Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a great place to go if your only concern is the taste of the food. The tacos and burritos are simply outstanding, exceptionally well prepared, and with a flavor that really can't be beat. If food is your focus, give this place a try, it has some of the best Mexican anywhere. They prepare their own nacho chips here and they are perfect. There are some negatives. If you are looking for a great atmosphere, this is not the place to go. This is a very small restaurant with little attention given to appearances. It seems that over 90% of their business is take out and there is nothing visually appealing about the interior or exterior of this place. The biggest challenge to going here is finding a place to park, so if you can go at off peak times, that might be easier. The service, however, is consistently outstanding and the family that runs this place are delightful people that seem truly happy to serve. When you don't care about the atmosphere and just want some great tasting Mexican, this is the place for you.

• Visited June 2014

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Worst of the four Mexican places I ate in Pacifica. Too bad as I was hoping for better. I had a small nachos plate with carnitas. I can say that the carnitas was fairly tasty but nothing more. The rest of the ingredients ALL lacked flavor. I will give credit to the personnel who were courteous and helpful. And the serving size was quite good. But overall the food lacked taste. Won’t be returning.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“It's ok but it's missing something”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here before and will probably eat here again but if you compare it to other mexicatesens in the Area it ok but I have to say it is missing something. I don't know what it is maybe music? Flavor? It is something I can't get my finger on yet or may its the sauces they " feel" canned. Anyway I think with just the right sauce and this place could kick tail. But try it for yourself maybe I'm too picky. I'll be back to give a second chance, see ya... Califaz

• Visited July 2013
Pacifica, California
“Tasty and fast”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

My favorite item here is the vegetarian burrito, their beans and flavors are just perfect! This is an easy place to get food to go or dine in. It's family friendly (my son loves their quesadillas) and we've always been happy with the food.

• Visited May 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Amazing burritos”
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

Great staff, fast service, solid value, don't forget to grab a couple bags of chips as well. They're made right there and actually have flavor. The steak super burrito is my "go-to"' each and every time.