“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've eaten here twice and although the food was all good and it's family friendly it costs a bit more than we usually like to spend on Chinese food. It has a nice environment so if you want to eat Chinese food at a restaurant it's a good option.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

After reading the reviews I was looking forward to a great meal. Not the night we went! The staff was sullen and slow, some of the food was greasy when it shouldn't have been, the meats and vegetables served were so large everyone at our table was asking for a fork and knife to cut to bite sized pieces. If you've eaten a lot of Chinese food I think you'll find this place is not worth stopping at. You'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have eaten there many times, also ordered takeout. The food is always excellent. The prices are a little higher then most in this area, but the quality is worth the extra amount. The people at the front counter seem to be the owners, they are always prompt, professional, and polite. Pick this place for your Chinese food while in Pacifica.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The food was very good. Service was slow, my son & his girlfriend who sat at another table were finished eating by the time our larger group got our food. A couple of us asked for water which we didn't receive until we reminded the waiter again. By that time we were done eating. We shared our entrees which were on some circular revolving table. That was pretty cool.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We checked into the San Francisco RV resort in Pacifica and went to the strip mall next to it which has Safeway and Walgreens, etc. We had been traveling all day down highway 1 from the Ft. Bragg area. I ordered Egg Flower Soup, an appitizer of Calimari, and 1/2 roast duck. First off, the waiter, J.T. was a perfectionist. Everyting on time, in order, how and fresh. The Calimari was not the usual assortment of tenticals and rings which are tough and chewy. Insteat they were tempura fried Calimari steak pieces. Tender, flavorful, melt in your mouth wonderful! The pot of tea that appearred when I went to washe sou hen thmy hands was full flavored, hot, very nice. Then the soup arrived, not a little cup like normal and not watery. (Egg Flower). A full tureen, hot, fresh. The vegetable crisp, the egg flower beautiful, and very good. Just when I was thinking I had already had a full meal the duck arrived. I've had duck in Jimmy's kitchen in Hong Kong, and other places. The duck here at Tam's was amazing. My wife even was amazed at the crispness of the skin and flavor, and she doesn't like duck. She had Sea Food Chow Mein which I was informed was very good as well. Drinks were overpriced.