“No Satisfaction”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Daly City,CA
“No Satisfaction”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2009

This was by far the worst experience i have ever had with any restaurant ever. The girl who took my order was very friendly, but upon receiving my order everything went sour. My lasagna was spilt all through the paper bag which inevitably leaked sauce all over my floor. The foil that the bread was wrapped in was also covered in sauce as well. There was cheese and sauce all in the bag and i couldnt even lift up the container without getting any sauce on my hands.
I called the restaurant in hopes of resolving this matter, but achieved to satisfaction. WHomever i spoke with was extremely rude and refused to replace my food and repeatedly blame the entire circumstance on me. He accused me of dropping my food and said thats why it was spilt. He consulted the cook and driver who (of course) told him that nothing was wrong upon delivery. So overall i was called a liar and delivered terrible food. The man i spoke with said he rather lose a customer and would take the drivers word over anyone elses seeing as how he was worked there for 5 years. Does he not know this is the real world and people lie to keep their jobs. I guess thats what customer service has come down to these days, calling your customer a liar and offering to take food back and give a refund and instead of replacing it to make a customer happy. I will never order from VIVA ITALIANO AGAIN!!!

South Florida, Florida
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2008

Not much in the way of decor or charm, but the food wasn't bad at all. The sauce on the Chicken Marsala was way too heavy, but the chicken breast itself was tender and moist, the accompanying vegetables were fresh and crisp, and the side of pasta was okay.

Pacifica, California
“used to love it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2008

used to be a good place...but changed owners and gone downhill.....not enough staff...sorry

Pacifica, California
“Viva's has great salads...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2007

Viva's has great salads and a great menu selection. I love that they deliver late and will also deliver beer! The pizza is good, not the best I've ever had, but it definitely hits the spot when you have a pizza delivery craving!

SF Bay Area
“Best pizza EVER”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2007

Their pizza is STELLAR. At most places, you see the crusts discarded on the pan, but that doesn't happen here. And their small is what most places would consider a medium. Only pizza I will eat the next day!

And the other food is good as well. My 80 year old stepdad says their chicken cacciatore is the best he's ever had in his life. Their eggplant parmesian will melt in your mouth (a good one will do that - so many of them are so rubbery.)

I agree with the gnat comment, though. There is definitely a prevalence of gnats there for some reason.

Been to Viva Italiano? Share your experiences!