“Great deli”

Colombo's Delicatessen
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great deli”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I still love this deli after being away for 12 years. Despite the fact that my sammich maker used Dutch crunch (don’t like) instead of the advertised home-baked sourdough, our “Napoleon” sammich was very tasty. I guess next time I have to specify to use the correct bread. This deli makes great sandwiches.

• Visited May 2014

San Francisco
“Great Italian Deli - Try Their Specialty Sandwiches”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This deli is a wonderful spot. It is family run, has been in business many years, and they know what they are doing. Their specialty sandwiches are particularly delicious. They only have a few tables inside -- most people take their orders to go.

• Visited January 2014
“The sandwiches are it.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I have learned to never expect a friendly greeting. I go, order, pay and take my food elsewhere to enjoy. The Godfather is my regular sandwich and I take it to baseball or football games though now I have to watch my diet so share it. They also a great deli area and tasty items to shop for. Pricey but I treat myself often.

• Visited August 2013
“wow great sandwich”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place has outstanding sandwiches, if you are really hungry and have time to wait go here and you will not be disappointed. The portions are large so be prepared! We'll also tried some of the pre made food (salads, lasagna, meatballs) - all very tasty. Very limited seating but you can walk 2 blocks to the ocean and look at the ocean while eating your sandwich!

• Visited November 2013
Pacifica, California
“I dream of these sandwiches....”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There is absolutely nothing that is done poorly in this deli! They have fresh baked breads, delicious lunchmeats, spectacular spreads and enormous portions! Come hungry! There is often a wait around lunch time, but it is sooooo worth it. I'd like to pick one sandwich as my favorite, but the truth is they are all amazing - I have even had the veggie sandwich and been more than satisfied and impressed.

• Visited January 2014