“NICE CONCERT VENUE AT PALA CASINO”
Review of Pala Casino

Pala Casino
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Pala
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck at any of the 2,000 slot machines or 59 table games including Baccarat, Blackjack, Pai-Gow and Caribbean Stud Poker.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were at The Casino to attend the Beach Boy Concert. The concerts are held outside and it is a good idea to dress warmly. All of the seats were sold and the crowd was enthusiastic. The bar was right behind our seats and everyone seemed to enjoy the concert. We wanted to have dinner at the very good steakhouse in the casino but we couldn't get a reservation before the concert.

All reviews
"privileges"
"temecula"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Yummmmmmmy pastries and fresh coffee.
Conveniently located near the opening to all the casino fun!! Be sure to stop cause they serve ice cream too!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I actually overheard more than one person talking out loud at how amazingly tight the machines are. I have visited over 100 casinos and never seen that before. Sadly, though, they are right about the machines. It seemed like nobody was winning. Just a lot of unhappy faces. I won't embarrass myself here by stating just how much I lost... but it was a lot! An employee came over and stated they were going to put $20 free play on my players card to show their appreciation for all of the money I lost. That is hilarious. Too bad they didn't comp my outdated, overpriced hotel room. The only reason I give Pala two stars instead of one is because I mostly play video poker and they had a good selection of machines.

1  Thank Brett J
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Could not ask for a cleaner, nicer, better buffet. We went on a Sunday so we could choose from a full menu from breakfast lunch and full dessert bar. Good food and great service.