Great small hotel, built around a heated pool. Two story building, 32 rooms. Clean rooms with everything in it, even face cloths, friendly staff, great price. I think all rooms have a little kitchenette, we stayed in one of the suites which provide acres of space. No restaurant, though a continental breakfast is included and there are two gas fired barbecues for the guests.. Also all rooms have either a terrace or balcony with stunning views. Is on the corner of Highway 111 and Deep Canyon road, easy to find but still quiet. Is in a good neighborhood, plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. Feels very safe too, I'd recommend it to anyone. Oh, and they have wireless broadband access (11g) for all hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, quiet, family hotel. Long term discounts available for stays of 2+ weeks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Deep Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Deep Canyon Hotel Palm Desert
- The Inn At Deep Canyon Palm Desert, California Desert