Don't believe the brochure! This is a third rate motel that looks as old as it is. When we stayed we were not told in advance that the pool/spa were empty for renovation. The room had vertical blinds that let the BRIGHT outside light in at night and the BRIGHT sunlight in starting at dawn! The air conditioner made a LOUD noise - no ability to sleep. Smelled damp and musty. Furnishings outdated. If you are going for relaxation/sleep don't even think about it. The clanging gate and bright lights and noisy ac will prevent it! Staff is also not on site between 6pm - 8am. If you lock yourself out of your room you are locked into the compound and may spend the night on a lounge chair by the "empty" pool!! What a disappointment! We left after the first night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, quiet, family hotel. Long term discounts available for stays of 2+ weeks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Deep Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Deep Canyon Hotel Palm Desert
- The Inn At Deep Canyon Palm Desert, California Desert