We stayed at his Marriott Vacation Club spot this past weekend. Surprisingly busy and crowded despite the hot summer weather. Staff was welcoming and helpful. Location is convenient only a few miles away from I-10 and Highway 111. Facilities are solid especially for families with kids who want to swim or be outdoors. The Kids center has a movie theater, game consoles and a variety of activities to keep children engaged and entertained. Rooms were excellent with modern, upscale furnishings, a nicely equipped kitchen and ample sized bathrooms. Overall we were very pleased with our stay. If only the weather had been 10-15 degrees cooler, it would have been close to perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge II-The Enclaves. Spacious two-bedroom villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed while the separate living and dining areas and fully equipped kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and then try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. Recreational activities include a pool, whirlpool spas, children's pool and waterslide, tennis courts, activity center and game room, 24-hour fitness center with steam room and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Ii- The Enclaves Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves Palm Desert, California Desert