Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
View Hotel
Courtyard Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratorreasonable ratesnice breakfastsitting areawould stay againfree breakfastconvenient locationnice stayhot breakfastthird floorgreat place to stayfreewaycerealphoenixdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and i steyed here 2 nigths very clean hotel. The room was very confortable and i like the space very nice room. The breakfast fresh and tasty it was good. The front desk special Daniel very helpful and friendly he always with a smile thanks for the great service!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Angelito79
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We chose this hotel based on it being right off the highway on our way to Los Angeles. When we arrived, we were helped immediately and check in was quick and efficient. The room, although a bit older, was clean and safe and quiet. The pull-out couch was not comfortable at all and my daughter ended up just sleeping on the couch instead of the pullout. The mattress on it was terrible, so I would not recommend having someone sleep on that. In hindsight, we should have done 2 beds instead of the king with the pullout.

We couldn't hear any traffic noise at all. It did appear that they are doing some improvements, as there were boxes of floor tiles near the entrance. The breakfast had the standard fare. Check out was also efficient. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sandy6879
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Daniel was on the desk when I first arrived and he couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful! I stayed for 8 nights while doing a golf school and he always asked if there were travel suggestions or directions that I needed. The hotel is a little tired and does need some renovations but it was clean. The cleaning staff took great care of me and helped provide a good "home away from home." I highly recommend it for the good customer service and the beds were very comfortable too!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have stayed at a number of Comfort Suites locations around the US and this one is below the standards of those we have stayed at. It is in dire need of updating, carpets in halls have tears and holes in them. Our room had a hole in the bathroom door, the sink drain in the bath was broken, the shower head was pulled away from the wall and the caulking around the tile floor and tub had mildew. The public areas (halls, lobby, etc.), have a musty smell. The staff were generally friendly and helpful, with one or two rude exceptions.

On the plus side, the bed was very comfortable.

We would not stay at this loaction in Palm Desert again until the facility undergoes some fairly extensive rennovation and repairs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frederick H
Reviewed 1 March 2014

we stayed at this Hotel in February this year. the dates i think were from the 4th-10th. we had such good service that i felt it important to let you know. The two names I have that deserve mention are Daniel who was at the desk and especially to Eva who was our chambermaid. Wow, she was awesome however the entire visit was a pleasure and we will visit this hotel again should we go to Palm Desert

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple