“Favorite Stopover”

Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is our favorite place to stop when we travel from AZ to CA. The rooms suit our needs EXACTLY. Daniel at the front desk was EXTREMELY helpful in booking our return stay. I will call direct next time we travel in order to get the room location we desire. Thanks for a pleasant lodging experience

Room Tip: We prefer rooms up and away from any possible noise, so rooms farthest to the north is your best cho...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Daniel at the front desk was awesome and friendly. Made checking in and out very pleasant and simple. Love how he offered helpful tricks for losing my voice from the music festival this past weekend :). Will definitely stay here again next year if I attend coachella.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Originally, I wanted to stay in Palm Springs, but there was a tennis tournament so I had to stay in Palm Dessert. This hotel is good. I like the fact that it has a sink to wash dishes and it has a fridge, chair and couch so it is very roomy. There was three of us in the room so staying in a suite made sense. The hotel area is very quiet, I never heard a peep at night and its close tot he highway so you can zip right to Palm Springs if you need too.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and it was very quiet. If you need the front desk it is close.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The Comfort Suites was great. Ginny at the front desk was great and got us into our room early. She was super friendly and seemed genuinely excited about the fest folk in the valley.

We stayed in one of the larger suites. It was great to have the extra space after a long day of festing. The bed was comfortable and the shower had great pressure. The only drawback to the room was zero kitchen supplies. I've stayed in many kitchenette style rooms and have never experienced zero plates, cups, or utensils.

The breakfast was good. Eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, baked goods, yogurt, and fruit. Pretty much anything you could need for a normal breakfast.

The pool area was nice and we ate breakfast out there in the mornings.

Overall a great experience and would definitely go back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and i steyed here 2 nigths very clean hotel. The room was very confortable and i like the space very nice room. The breakfast fresh and tasty it was good. The front desk special Daniel very helpful and friendly he always with a smile thanks for the great service!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Angelito79
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We chose this hotel based on it being right off the highway on our way to Los Angeles. When we arrived, we were helped immediately and check in was quick and efficient. The room, although a bit older, was clean and safe and quiet. The pull-out couch was not comfortable at all and my daughter ended up just sleeping on the couch instead of the pullout. The mattress on it was terrible, so I would not recommend having someone sleep on that. In hindsight, we should have done 2 beds instead of the king with the pullout.

We couldn't hear any traffic noise at all. It did appear that they are doing some improvements, as there were boxes of floor tiles near the entrance. The breakfast had the standard fare. Check out was also efficient. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sandy6879
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Daniel was on the desk when I first arrived and he couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful! I stayed for 8 nights while doing a golf school and he always asked if there were travel suggestions or directions that I needed. The hotel is a little tired and does need some renovations but it was clean. The cleaning staff took great care of me and helped provide a good "home away from home." I highly recommend it for the good customer service and the beds were very comfortable too!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo