We stayed at the Homewood Suites Palm Desert for two nights. The Hotel is modern and clean with a very pleasant staff. Breakfast was provided which was good but not great. They have free dinner Monday they Thursday night but we visited on a Friday and Saturday.
Our only complaint was that we had a room next to Cook Street and the room was very noisy at night. Next morning we tried to change our room to a quieter location but the very pleasant front desk staff told me the Hotel was full because of the Tennis Tournament. We would stay again if we coud get a quieter room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Palm Desert California is conveniently located off I-10, only 12 miles from Palm Springs, California and just 11 miles from Palm Springs International Airport. Our hotel has a beautiful and modern look that will appeal to all visitors. Enjoy our California sun by the pool, barbecue area, putting green, local park at 30 feet from the hotel or venture outward to all the outdoor and local activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Palm Desert California Desert