“One night stop over”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
“One night stop over”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Having made a long journey across state we had booked accomodation for a one stay. We were extremely delighted with the service and amenities provided particularly for the price. The suite was spacious, clean and equipped to a high standard enabling you to self cater if you wished. A compimentary breakfast in the morning set us up perfectly for the next leg of our journey.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2014

If you are traveling on business or for pleasure you might want to consider staying at this property. It may be a bit out of the way from the core activities in the area but you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Saint John, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Have been staying at this hotel a few times. This time I had an issue with my reservation because I redeemed my AirMiles which is a third Party Reservation. I called the hotel a week before I arrived because Airmiles booked me into a Smoking and I wanted non Smoking. Thats why its wise to confirm your reservations before you arrive. When I called the hotel direct, the lady on the phone took care of the situation and made sure my room was in Non Smoking. When I arrived at the hotel, the front desk clerk was very friendly and thanks for putting me on the first floor. It sure made it easier to maneuver luggage. I will always recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Walmart Supercenter is not too far away so if you feel like not going out to eat you heat up something in the Microwave

Room Tip: Get the first floor makes it easier to maneuver luggage and the pool was nearby too
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with the family, as an overnight stay on our west coast road trip. This hotel wasn't our choice, and was enforced on us by a nearby hotel transferring our reservation.

The hotel was good and the rooms well sized, clean and well equipped.

The location felt a bit out of the way and there was not a great choice of nearby restaurants.

The free breakfast was not all that and quite limited in choice. Wifi was reliable.

In summary I would recommend this to you but be prepared to travel if like us you have a family who want choice of places to eat.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Kay O
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We had a reservation at another Hilton property- that turned into a disaster! I opened up the handy Hilton Honors Ap and come to this property. I was on a budget- traveling with kids so...yeah, it wasn't as much fun as you would think! In any case we were given a great deal and had a small suite with a King bed and a pull out couch. No, they don't do happy hour but it looks like they do dinner Monday-Thursday! Our room was large and clean and had a full kitchen. And when I say full kitchen, I mean full- dishwasher, range and full fridge! They kids and I loved the room! They also offer a full breakfast in the morning, waffles, eggs, etc. (Warning: go to breakfast at the wrong time and it's standing room only!) The front desk was nice and efficient, and there was no issues there, so that's good. Rooms was kept tidy for all three days of our stay and I couldn't be more pleased. One drawback- the pool. You would think that in the middle of the desert the pool would be the saving grace- not here. It was small and a little bit creepy, so we swam at a local attraction. It won't stop me from ever staying here again! Loved it- kids did too!

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor (there is only three...) Ask for a room near an enterence as you will park and...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Lake Arrowhead, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was the first time staying at a Homewood Suite. The rooms are fantastic, with small kitchens and a fabulous layout to the room. Loved the hotel, but Palm Desert is HOT. The hotel is pretty new looking and has a really nice feel. The staff were very friendly and when asked about the surrounding area, they weere very helpful and kind about where to go.

Surprise, AZ, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband & I were extremely satisfied with our stay. They feed us dinner & breakfast which saved us on paying for meals out. It was a great value price for the room which was a suite with all accommodations. The room was well designed, equipped and beautifully decorated. We would definitely stay there again next time we are in that area.

1 Thank Theresa P
Residence Inn Palm Desert
Residence Inn Palm Desert
#13 of 22 in Palm Desert
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert? Share your experiences!