We stayed here for 2 nights the first week in November. Overall I would rate this at 4.5 stars and they only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because they charge $15 dollars a day for parking when there is clearly no shortage of parking. Also when we were there, there was a camper/RV type vehicle parked in a parking spot with people clearly staying in there ( sleeping in the parking lot). Overall checking was very easy. Although I still have to contact Starwood to see why this stay did not qualify for my points. They offer a gift card/ round of golf if you go to their presentation on property vacation packages. The property seemed very secure. Room was nice. Full kitchen with dishes/ports/ pans/ fridge/ dishwasher/ etc. Living room, dining room table and a nice size bedroom. Bathroom has a standup shower and jacuzzi tub. Back porch in nicely secluded, although you can still hear neighbors loud and clear on the porch. It seems like a good place for families or for couples looking for a nice weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow Villas features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert