We have just completed a two week holiday at the Westin Desert Willow villas and the resort is every bit as good as the advertising would have you believe but for one thing....
Right next to the pool is the ongoing construction of the next phase of villas with the metal frame being constructed and the hammering of metal against metal for 8 hours a day (Sundays excepted) although there was notification of the work this was not what we expected and I mean loud, very loud hammering and banging. This detracts from the purpose of having a relaxing holiday as your ears ring with the tubular bells melody!
However, moan over, the place is very good, the villas are ample in size and overlook the golf course and the staff are very very friendly. The pools are good and during our stay were only busy at weekends.
Would not go here again until building work is completed but if you take some ear plugs you should be ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow Villas features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert