Ah! We loved our stay at the Westin Desert Willow Villas! Our room was clean, comfortable, and had everything we needed. They offer shuttle service to anywhere in the resort making it quick and easy to get to the main pool where we spent most of our time. The main pool is open 24 hours (with 24 hour shuttle service) which my girls loved! At the main pool there is a huge water slide that was super fun. They offer nice cabanas for rent and have a service staff so you can order food and drinks from poolside. Overall, our stay was amazing and we can not wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert