Stayed at the Villas this past weekend with my wife and toddler. Positive review from our family and I plan on coming back for a longer stay later this year. Initially had some issues with the front but they were willing to listen and accomodated my needs. One of the reps in the front was fairly new and I felt they needed more training. Questions such as how many floors do you have should be automatic if there are only 3 floors.
Both the room and bathroom was fantastic. I was very surprised. One of the best rooms I have ever been in. I was in Building 2 on the 3rd floor. It was close to the main pools but not too close. Building 1 is closer to the pool and be closer to the noise from the pool that is 24 hours. The food at the Agave bar and grill was fasntastic as well.
Overall, I had a fantastic time and the weather was not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow Villas features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert