We stayed four nights in this hotel. 29 July to 2 nd aug 2014. Our villa was premium deluxe , very spacious and well maintained. Loved the clean linen and heavenly bed.
The only thing I experienced here is that maid service wasn't good. In all four days they only came once and that too did half work. Also as they say shuttle is always available to go to other buildings or to a restaurant but actually we had to wait almost half and hr, 20 min after calling several times. Seemed under staffed. Also twice our key didn't work and called for assistance to open the room or get a new key but they came after 40 min of wait in 115 temp. So generally property was good but services not so prompt . There is only one restuarant on the property with not very extensive menu. We got bored of that food in one day .. Definitely need to add more Restuarant there.
As it is quite inconvenient to go out to eat every time. Golf was amazing !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow Villas features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert