We went with some friends for my birthday weekend. Marriott DSV never disappoints. The units are clean and updated, the golf course is gorgeous to look at (and probably great to play, I wouldn't know), and the laid-back atmosphere of the desert generally makes me happy!
It's a wonderful location for a group trip, too- between deluxe rooms, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites, there's plenty of room and equipment for entertaining.
We made the short drive over to the JW property for two reasons: the fabulous spa and a lovely dinner at Rockwood Grill. My only complaint is that the spa closes too early!
The customer service was lovely, although they were quite aggressive about check-out time! 10am is too early when you're relaxing, anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge. Spacious villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed and oversized soaking tub while the spacious living and dining areas, and fully kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriotts Hotel Shadow Ridge
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Shadow Ridge
- Marriotts Shadow Ridge
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages Palm Desert, California Desert