Shadow Ridge is a huge property. I stayed in a two bedroom Villa for a week in the 1700 section.
Check in on Saturday was quick, with a lot of staff on duty to assist. I was asked if I wanted to listen to a time share presentation and said no. I was not asked a second time which was nice seeing that I traded in via Interval International.
The entire two bedroom unit was very nice and well stocked.
The pools were nice, with ample seating all the way around. Pool service was limited throughout the week.
All of the staff that I interacted with was helpful and friendly.
If in the area again, I would stay at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge. Spacious villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed and oversized soaking tub while the spacious living and dining areas, and fully kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriotts Hotel Shadow Ridge
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Shadow Ridge
- Marriotts Shadow Ridge
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages Palm Desert, California Desert