For the past 6 years, we have been visiting the Mojave Resort. We are part of a group of families that visit the Mojave for Father’s Day weekend (yes, 1 weekend out of the entire year). It is a special time for us because it allows us to reconnect and spend an enjoyable weekend of fun in the sun with family and friends.
All of the staff at Mojave has welcomed us with open arms. Sonny has assured us that we are welcome (we ask each year, just to be sure). He stands behind his decision to have a family friendly hotel. Especially since 95% of hotels in Palm Desert are “adults only”.
The hotel is clean, has very spacious rooms, a retro vibe and is a great value. We are so thankful Sonny has such a beautiful hotel that provides a warm family atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance, glamour and sophistication of the desert of the 1940s...indulgent suites and guestrooms with dreamy beds and all the special touches you expect - from breakfast poolside to spa treatments under the stars. Just steps from the desert's finest shops and restaurants on El Paseo, yet decades away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Mojave Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mojave Hotel Palm Desert
- Mojave Desert Resort
- Palm Desert Mojave Desert Resort Hotel
- Mojave Palm Desert
- Mojave Resort Palm Desert, California Desert