“Great Family Restaurant!”

Doria's Haus of Pizza
Ranked #118 of 297 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very impressed with this small restaurant. I had a pasta dish that was excellent and my nephew had the pizza. He loved it! Great place for families and reasonably priced. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Haus of Pizza is a small place in a shopping area that has a neighborhood vibe. The staff and service can be inconsistent and getting your food may take a while, especially if you order pizza. Call in your order at least 30 mins before you arrive. They have a nice red meat sauce and the meatballs, a mix of beef and sausage are delicious. Ironically, we're not that impressed with the pizza. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I thought I was in heaven when I saw the sign as I was driving by "Haus of Pizza" oh, could it be the same people that also have a location in Costa Mesa. I go in and ask and am told YES. This is such great news because I used to live right by the Costa Mesa location several years ago and dined frequently there. Food was always consistent and delicious. So I took a seat at the bar since I was solo scanned the menu and decided to go with the meat sauce cannelloni and salad with Italian dressing. The meal is also served with garlic bread. I was in food heaven. The owners are so warm and friendly and made me feel so comfortable, as if I were at home having dinner with the family. It was the best day ever and just as good as I remembered!!! Hint: Please know though that some items may take a little longer because they make everything fresh and it is worth the wait. This also is a place you really want to take your time and enjoy!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We would highly recommend this place. We had the thin pizza and it was excellent. The Italian meals are great and reasonable.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The pizza here was no better then eating frozen at home but costing $15. Although I was told the antipasto was good.