“Nice Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Traveling from San Francisco back to Texas and we did not book any hotels because we were going to drive till we got tired. We found this hotel online. The hotel was almost full and the only room that was left was a ADA room. We went to the room and it was very clean. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub which was nice. The hotel has a pool and a hot tub. Palm Desert is a very hot area and it was still 100 degrees at 10:00pm. Woke up and the breakfast is the usual hotel free-be. Not great but ok. I would stay there again if through the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HamptonPD, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Bill L,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the information you've shared with us and we are glad to know that our hotel and staff met all of your expectations. Please let me know if you need anything during your future stays with us.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

this hotel is clean,nice room,good breakfast,but not too upscale,great price. location is not great for me. too much driving to palm desert, la quinta for me.I like variety,restaurants,shopping,I would stay again,however,because the price is right, thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Karen L,

Hello, my name is Maria and I'm the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Palm Desert, CA. On behalf of the hotel, I'd like to let you know that we truly appreciate your honest response regarding your stay with us, because our guest’s feedback is very important for continually improving our hotel. We want our guests to have the best experience possible where every part of their stay is pleasant and comfortable.

We value you as our guest and hopefully we will see you back again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Please contact me directly when making any future reservations and I will make sure you have a pleasant and quiet stay with us.

Hampton inn and Suites

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The room and hotel was clean. I had a few minor problems: Lamp not plugged in and it's switch didn't work, smoke alarm low battery shrieks at 2 am (I had to take it down myself), loud house keeping at 8am. The beds were comfortable. In the room was a microwave, fridge, coffee maker. The tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cookies in the lobby at night were nice. The breakfast had choices. I wish there had been a dairy/ egg free protien. My son liked the waffle maker. There was: Cereal, milk, Yogurt, fruit, hard boiled egg, pastries, toaster, juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, 2 steam table options (1 day microwaved egg omelettes, another eggs from a bag (had milk), one day biscuits and gravy. Wish there had been regular white or french bread for toast, peanut butter, and maybe something like sausage. But it was a very nice offering and very clean. Bring your own soda and snacks. The coke machine was broken and a soda in the lobby was $3.00. I would stay again. It is right across the street from UCR. There is a Starbucks and Jack in the Box in the Parking lot. Food, Movies, and Costco is one freeway exit away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonPD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Marcelyn S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the information you've shared with us. We are happy to hear that the hotel and staff met many of your expectations. I would like to apologize for the the few "minor" problems you experienced during your stay with us. I am happy that we were able to resolve these issues for you. I am also thrilled that despite the beeping smoke detector, non operational lamp and the noise you experienced from our housekeeping staff, that you will be staying with us again in the future.

We value you as our guest and when you do stay with us again, please contact me directly and I will personally make sure you have a pleasant stay with us.

Maria D Banning
Palm Desert, CA 92211

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Hotel feels new. Very clean and fresh. Staff is exceptionally helpful. After checkout.... As it was over 100 degrees in Palm Desert, we did not want to leave a guitar in the car while we went off to eat lunch nearby. The staff graciously allowed us to leave all of our luggage in the room until we returned. Great attitude as well as nice hotel. As biz guests, we were especially happy to experience the fast and trouble free internet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonPD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear jefecita,

Hello, my name is Maria and I'm the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Palm Desert, CA. On behalf of the hotel, I can say that we tare truly glad to hear the positive response and feedback from you! It is always a pleasure to know we are providing our guests with clean and fresh accommodations as well as providing excellent customer service. You can be confident I will share your comments with our team!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you come back soon, because we love having you here!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone... very friendly and helpful staff... great free breakfast every morning! Extremely clean hotel and quiet - not located on a busy street so perfect for families wanted to get a good night sleep. front desk staff very helpful with all of our questions....good restaurants across the street - especially the pizza place (cant recall the name) - homemade pizza while you wait...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gregory R

Dear Gregory R,

Thank you for the glowing review on Trip Advisor! We are so thrilled that you will recommend this hotel to anyone! You can be confident I will share your comments with the staff and ensure they are recognized for their excellent customer service!

Please let me know if you need anything during your future stays with us.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you come back soon, because we love having you here. :-)

Maria D Banning
Hampton inn and Suites

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We always enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn in Palm Desert. The staff is always friendly and efficient and the hotel is very clean. The complimentary breakfast selections are excellent. We are so comfortable there we consider it our second home.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gerald K,

Thank you for the fantastic review on Trip Advisor. We are glad to know you have found a "home away from home" in our hotel. We are so happy to hear that the staff is always friendly and efficient and you find the hotel to be very clean during your visits.

maria.banning@hilton.com

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Consistent quality and cleanliness. Staff was efficient and pleasant. Comfortable bed and quiet room. Easy access location close to several restaurants. Breakfast area was clean and stocked with sufficient choices of food. Staff was pleasant and helpful in breakfast area. Always recommend Hampton Inns to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Larry B,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that you always recommend Hampton Hotels to your friends and that our hotel did not disappoint when it came to consistent quality and cleanliness. We are also thirilled that you found the staff to be pleasant and efficient. You can be confident I will be ahring your review with the entire hotel team!

Palm Desert, California 92211