Spent the 2,3,4th of July here. Love, love, loved it. From the moment Jeremy checked us in to the moment we left - it was marvelous. The staff was friendly and funny and quite good at their jobs. Our room - 312 - was spacious, very clean, and we had a great view of the fireworks display in Palm Desert. Internet Access was free - the pool was quite refreshing, and the breakfast was plentiful. However - If if you wanted something else - there is Jack in the Box and a Starbucks a few steps away. About a five minute drive down Gerald Ford Drive is a huge Walmart - a movie theater - a Red Robin - Sams Club - Costco and loads of places to eat. Rt 110 is less than 10 minutes north on Cook Street with lots of shopping and restaurants.
The price was right and this Hotel was pretty close to perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're staying for business or vacation travel, here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Palm Desert, we're passionate about taking good care of you and providing you the best place to stay. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities at our hotel to make your stay exceptional. The best part is we have a very enthusiastic and friendly staff that aim to make your stay more personable...we like to call it having great "Hamptonality" to share with each and every guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Palm Desert
- Hampton Inn Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert California Desert