“Nice clean condo in the desert”

Sonoran Suites of Palm Springs
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We rented a 2 bedroom condo near the Westin Mission Hills for our trade show and it was a clean nice condo. Kitchen had all the needed items so we could make a few meals there. Location was convenient, we did not use the pool so not too sure how that was.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
SonoranSuites1997, Director of Sales at Sonoran Suites of Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review! We are happy to hear that our accommodations suited your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us if in the future you are planing to stay again in the Palm Springs area, we'd love to have you back!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Large rooms full kitchen and pool area very nice. It is not a hotel so service limited complex was quiet and one night we had pool to ourselves walmart near by algo casino within 10 minute drive. We bought our own beer and even pizza man delivered pizza right to us at pool.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank coscan
Reviewed 2 July 2012

A special family vacation was tainted by roaches at the Enclave Condo. We'd certainly expect a couple but when my family killed 13 the first night and they'd come crawling out of the dishwasher after cleaning the dishes, maybe the condo wasn't quite ready. In addition to the 2-3 24 packs of empty beer bottles that we found as well. The response from Sonoran Suites - I'd say you could hear the crickets but the roaches probably chased them off! Disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TV173
Reviewed 7 July 2011

First of all I want to thank Cristina she went out of her way to make our weekend great!
The Sonaroran suites and the Enclave Suites are so beautiful peaceful its was our home away from home! It was like being at a luxury apartment and not like the busy hotels. I enjoyed the easy check in. My family was so pleased they didn't want to come home. Once again Cristina And Yolanda Thank You for making us feel so special!We all gave the Enclave a12 and would defently go back soon!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bettynice
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I saw a geat deal on a two bedroom vacation rental and called Sonoran Suites. Someone helped me with the reservation then later helped me with the check in, which I found odd at first then very effective later. I had to sign some paperwork and fax it in ahead of time, never had to do that before. Then I figured out why, since they rent vacation condos (gorgeous by the way) they gave us access to a lockbox at our condo to get the key. Seemed odd, but this was actually very easy and so, so convenient! After I had booked and paid a non refundable deposit I saw some poor reviews on here, which I found to be rather unhelpful. Our condo was great, service over the phone from their office staff was excellent and we had a great 5 night stay. I would stay here again no problem! Chris in their office was especially helpful, we wanted a room by the pool and we got it - no ticky tack upgrade fee or anything involved, just a thank you from him for staying.

Room Tip: Just ask!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tucsondarren
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Why does a family of 4 from LA drive to the dessert for a weekend? You guessed it - POOL TIME. Imagine our surprise when we found an empty swimming pool when we checked in for mother's day weekend. There is nothing more to say than DON'T STAY HERE. Even if the pool DID have water, the lumpy mattress, yucky sheets, thin walls and home-depot grade materials did not warrant the $200+/night rental. Stay away!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I just returned from the Sonoran Suites today and I enjoyed my stay. I take a golf weekend every year with my buddies and we go somewhere clsoe enough to drive - Tucson lst year, San Diego before, New Mexico once,e tc. This year we went to Palm Springs, Sonoran Suites booked us into one of their condos at what they said was a new property and we stayed at a place called The Enclave. This place was gorgeous, a beautiful rental condo and we even had a garage to park our car! Unlike some others we did have cable and internet service, the lady who booked us said these were brand new condos so maybe it was just hooked up. Anyway, I relaly liekd it and the condo was clean, I slept great and it was close to a lot of great golf at Shadow Ridge and PGA West.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends