“Cute little townhouse in a quiet gated community.”
Three Palms
Front Entry Bright and open great room with access to both patios
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front Entry
Bright and open great room with access to both patios
Cozy great room with electric fireplace
Great Room
Bathroom
Washer and Dryer
Shared Pool
Front Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TF13LD
Sandy, Utah
“Cute little townhouse in a quiet gated community.”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This was our first experience renting/leasing a townhouse instead of 2 hotel rooms. It was so nice to have space to be alone and space for everyone to get together.

The four of us (two adults, two teens) stayed in this cute townhouse. All of the comforts of home were there and a few extras left my previous guests. We left a basketball for the next guest family. The location is great, easy access to main roads and expressways. Shopping and food is within walking distance. The townhouse was nice and clean.

The owners were very nice and stayed in touch with us via email, phone and text.

The hot tub was luke warm, the pool was heated. We will need a three bedroom next time, my children are too tall to sleep on the couch (but a child under 5.5" might do OK.) We will want a proper parking spot next time, the garage was eliminated from our lease to accommodate a car in storage for the owners after we reserved the townhouse and put our first of two payments down (they did not reduce the rent.)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and it was clean
Liked least: no proper parking
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Dec 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our house. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities in and around the area. We did discuss parking and had you asked we would have gladly returned your deposit in full. Thank you again.
Teresa M
“Perfect home! Perfect Community! Perfect Vacation!”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I go on a lot of vacations and have used many different forms of accommodations but this was hands down the best, most relaxing vacation I have ever had. The comforts of the property absolutely mirror the comforts of home - but in a much greater location. The home was large enough that I was able to enjoy my own space but yet cozy enough to feel comfortable and have quality time with my friend and her little one (2 years old). The pool is such a quick walk down the street, it was really easy to enjoy and so quiet. We enjoyed the pool on our own and a few times with other residents. Everyone was so friendly it just felt like we were part of a beautiful community. Outside the gates you can find grocery stores, pharmacies a Starbucks! Absolutely everything is within close driving distance, and if you wanted to walk you could but I am lazy, especially on holidays. Unfortunately I missed a few hours of our pool time a few times because I had to stay back at the house to do work which was really convenient because the internet service was really great and the telephone offered free north american calling. This would even be a great property for a working vacation. I will definitely be going back. In fact, I think I am going to make it an annual trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comforts and location of the property was outstanding.
Liked least: We were there over Halloween and there wasn't much trick or treating activity.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Montreal
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 28 April 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Older travelers
Reviewed 22 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Older travelers
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Sherwood Park
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing