“Best sea food in the desert” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pacifica Seafood Restaurant

Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 272 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Pablo
Calgary, Canada
“Best sea food in the desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

My wife and I travel to Palm Desert every year for sun, golf and great food. Pacifica is a must for us everytime we go. I always get the chilian sea bass and it is cooked to perfection my wife gets the sea scallops and the same cooked to perfection. The menu is diverse but the sea food is fresh and amazing. Very good wine selection also. This is also a vodka bar with tons of vodka to choose from. Have a martini they are not shy with the vodka. The restaurant is in an amazing spot above El Paseo. We have never been disapointed. Reservations are a must as this is a busy place.

• Visited May 2012

Brasilia, DF
“Say hi to my friend Mitch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

Great food and a great bar. Mitch knows everyone in town and he greats you by name when you arrive. Another person who makes it look easy. The bartenders have your drinks ready as you approach your table. This place is that good.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank fubarge
“Nice birthday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have been to Pacifica several times. It is consistently very good service and food. Tables inside can be a bit cramped, the bar is usually full with great happy hour options. Tuesday nights are always a treat with half price on all bottles of wine!
I went again a few nights ago for a belated birthday dinner with my mom.
She had the chowder was way too thick for my taste, you could eat it with a fork.....
I had the wedge salad which is always great! And the glazed seabass was fantastic!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jennifer J
Yucaipa, California
“Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

The ambience is nice but the food was just okay. A bit pricey for what they give you. Don't think we'll be going back.

Visited October 2011
San Diego, California
“great romantic dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

My husband and I were in Palm Desert for a quick getaway and ate dinner at Pacifica. We picked it because of the rooftop patio that we could see from the street and we got to sit right there on the edge of the paito with a nice view up the street. In June it gets pretty hot in PD, but there was a nice breeze and it could not have been more perfect. We did have to wait since we had no reservation and it was Saturday night, but we just cozied up to the bar where I had a couple of martini's and my husband had a couple of beers. The first martini was the Cucumber Cosmo, YUM! The second was the triple berry lemonade... or something like that. Also great, though I think the Cucumber Cosmo was my fave. I wanted the Ginger Martini but they were out of ginger liqueur. Bummer, but I can look forward to trying that next time. For dinner I had seared ahi, which was wonderful. Sashimi grade and just really delicious. My husband had the sea bass. He shared a bite with me and it was also awesome. OUr waitress was wonderful too. Very attentive and when they were out of the wine I ordered she brought me a glass of an even better wine! Gotta love it when the servers are empowered to make the customer very happy!

• Visited June 2012