“Terrible, makes McDonalds up scale.”
Review of John's Restaurant

John's Restaurant
Ranked #128 of 275 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

How does one mess up a chicken sandwich? Johns could. No taste grilled chicken.
Buddies fish sandwich fresh caught in the desert that morning had tartar sauce to give it flavor. He thought his was alright considering.
No returns here.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This restaurant was very close to The International Lodge where we stayed. It was always busy so we gave it a try and were not disappointed. We ate dinner there one night and the fried chicken was fresh and very good. We also ate several breakfasts and had good omelets and plentiful portions.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Easy good food at good prices.
Order at the counter and they bring it to your table. Quick, good and easy!

1  Thank ploofy
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Palm Desert and were looking for a place to have dinner and were looking for another restaurant on Hwy 111 we had heard about when we noticed Johns next to our hotel. (next door also to Del Taco)
We decided to try it and were happy we did. The food was very good and the portions were generous. I had the grilled chicken breast dinner with baked potato and vegetables. I received 2 very large and delicious chicken breasts that were served with an oversized baked potato that came with a lot of butter on the side and a large dollop of sour cream (more than I could ever use). The mixed vegetables were also cooked to perfection and were flavorful. My order also came with a large side salad with tomatoes, cucumber and olives. My husband had the fried chicken which was also good. Everything was freshly prepared and good value for the money. Service was friendly and they cooked my order exactly as I had asked. Would recommend.

3  Thank Katie H
Reviewed 22 June 2013

There are 4 John's in So Cal and have the best food I have had. Eaten there for 25 years and the burgers and breakfast's are the best

2  Thank traveler714025