The people here are nice and try to make your stay as comfortable as possible.. the rooms are a little outdated but not too bad. Full kitchen, double sinks, and a cool balcony.. best part about this place is its location.. supermarket, restaurants, and shops are all very close..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel & Suites has been providing exceptional service for over 35 years. The hotel's rooms compromise of all suites, with large kitchens and bathrooms. Each of our 52 Suites are unique in ambiance and furnishings. We carry a three diamond rating with AAA and boasts beautiful surroundings within minutes of world famous El Paseo Drive. Seventy percent of our guests are repeated customers. Come share the secret of Palm Desert's hidden gem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your International Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Palm Desert
- International Hotel & Suites Palm Desert, California Desert