“This property should be # 1” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of International Hotel & Suites

International Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
Orlando
“This property should be # 1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

My husband and I were booked in the International lodge for 4 nights. It was so great, we stayed an additional night. Our 1 bedroom condo was equipped with a full kitchen and every kitchen gadget you could require.

The bath area consisted of double sinks and a beautifully tiled walk-in shower. The shower nozzle actually had great pressure and stream.

Allen, the manager, was most accommodating. The rest of the staff was extremely nice and helpful.

We chose this hotel due to it's proximity to great shopping, nice restaurants and art galleries. We will return and stay here on our next trip because of the great value and accommodations.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank bairepaw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Finnish first
Frankfurt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

We chose this property for the full kitchen and its good reviews. And we can only confirm those reviews. Although the property looks "retro-style" from the exterior, our room was remodelled with nice furniture - large king bed, large sofa and table, well-equipped kitchen and nice bathroom. The pool was just outside our window doors. We stayed 9 nights and enjoyed it. The hotel is centrally located, but in a quiet street. The staff is very nice and helpful. We really recommend this hotel and will come back during our next travel to this area.

Room Tip: Direct access to a pool is nice
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank hgsunset
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

The International Lodge is an excellent place to stay in central Palm Desert. The King suite is like a studio apartment with a fully equipped kitchen including a full size electric stove and oven. There are Jacuzzis and a large pool. There is free parking and a variety of restaurants and supermarkets nearby. The hotel is suitable for either short or long term stays. Also the staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Room 33 was excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DarylJ552
Carson, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

My son's basketball team had a tournament in Palm Springs and I was in charge of arranging the hotel rooms for the families. I was looking for a place to accommodate all of the needs requested by the parents and I was very lucky to come across the International Lodge on the web. It offered everything that we needed!

When I called, I spoke to Allen who was very accommodating and gave us a great deal. When we arrived at the IL, the manager was very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were perfect and everyone enjoyed their stay.

We are looking forward to future stays at the IL. I believe we found our home away from home when traveling to Palm Springs!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank NisiDoza
La Quinta, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I just wanted to let people know if you need a place for a day, week or month, this is the place. I needed a monthly rental for a trip I was taking to Palm Desert CA. A friend of mine reccomended The International Lodge, off of El Camino. I called from New Jersey and spoke with the manager Leo, and he was very nice and informative. They made it really easy to book what I needed and worked with me. When I got there I was very happy with the property. When I got there I was greeted by the owner Allen, who plays a hands on role in the whole operation,( which isn't how it tends to be in most hotel properties). The rooms are big, well furnished and has everything I needed from cable, stove, oven FULL size fridge. The also offer a daily maid service, and they are also very friendly. To finish my room has a large balcony that over looks the pool, which also has a BBQ grill. All and all, I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to this area. Thanks again to Allen and Leo for your unmatched hospitality. I will see you next time I'm in town. Michael Kelly

Room Tip: I stayed in 52, it was great
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank michael k
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have been visiting this hotel for over three years and cant say enough good things about thier staff. Every time I need a large well located unit in the desert I call Leo. Large renovated rooms that have kitchens. Dont understand how anyone cannot enjoy this hidden gem. Did I mention I can walk to El Paseo in four minutes.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank jamespj
palm springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've stayed here a few times, and won't really stay anywhere else. The staff is amazing. The rooms come with fully equipped kitchens (even baking is possible). The pools are well kept and one is very nice! The location is great and the price is right. I always go to places with good reviews and this place did not disappoint.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank eatmytaco
Alan G, General Manager at International Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you for finding our location and our reviews helpful during your visits to Palm Desert. I know you have been visiting us regularly for the past two years and that is reaffirmation that we continue to exceed your expectations.

We wish you many visits of extreme happiness!!

Alan Gross