“The best stay.”

International Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was very pleased with the friendly staff, great customer service and the outcome of the room was beyond amazing. The rooms were very we'll kept up and rather than feeling like I was staying in a motel room I was staying in my own studio. I would like to thank the staff for making my stay a great and wonderful experience.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank sdicini

Reviewed 22 November 2013

For me it's perfect, next month for 2 weeks will be my 5th time staying there. International Lodge is close to everything. Tennis, shopping, restaurants, movies etc.
I love the fully equipped kitchen, which saves me money and lets me vacation my way and it makes me feel like it's my home away from home.
And last but not least, the staff is very personable, you're not just a room number. The cleaning staff is also very helpful, out of the ordinary, if you need anything just ask them.
I can't wait until my next stay there. Thanks, Irene

Room Tip: Ask for a recently remodeled room, all the rooms are differently decorated.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank inalejo
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Very well equipped kitchen beautiful decorations and style...reminded me more of a timeshare more so than a hotel room my date and i have already made plans on returning very soon. The location is extremely close to all major city hubs including downtown Palm springs

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank clane3924
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed staying here. Suite was very clean and nicely decorated. Full kitchen with all amenities. Bed was very comfortable. Office was a little difficult to find in the dark, but we did find it in the end building. Parking was close to our room. Good location - close to hwy111. We'd definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank margaret t
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The condos/villas need a deep clean. The decor is also dated. We tried to switch to main hotel but they would not let us, we were there with a junior golf tournament. It was helpful to have a kitchen in the unit. The sliding glass door was very old. Most of the dead spiders were under the sliding glass door, a couple of other dead bugs in closet plus dust.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank colorado222
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We drove to Palm Desert from Las Vegas, booked in at 4 pm, informed that the A/C was down along with all power, I was told that I had an email to inform me of this inconvenience, but No such email, power back on at about 6 pm, still no A/C, heat was unbearable.
After a long hot night Mr Alan Goss invited us ( 2 adults 2 children) to have lunch on him we declined in favour of a reduction in our rental fee, which he agreed to, he informed us that A/C would be back on soon, at 9 am that morning.
The following day we had a toilet blockage and a leak in the bathroom ceiling, the toilet was dealt with swiftly, the leak had stopped but the ceiling had damage to it from a previous leak.
Leo at reception asked if we wanted to move from apt 45 to another, I declined and told him that we wanted a poolside apt and that we booked in March earlier that year which should have given them enough time to prepare, was unable to use a kettle and microwave at the same time as power circuit kept tripping out, so Trip to reception so that Leo could reset the circuit board.
On our last day 23 August we went to pay,Leo informed me that they had charged our card to the full amount, but hastened to add that we would receive a 3 night refund and a free week next year, we thanked hi for his troubles and bid him goodbye, to this day we never received a refund nor a proper bill for our stay,I did email Mr Goss many times, but still no refund, will not even answer my emails any more, will not return even for free.ps pets and smoking allowed around the pool area even though you have to sign a waver to say you will obey the house rules.

Room Tip: Read review
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My husband and I were booked in the International lodge for 4 nights. It was so great, we stayed an additional night. Our 1 bedroom condo was equipped with a full kitchen and every kitchen gadget you could require.

The bath area consisted of double sinks and a beautifully tiled walk-in shower. The shower nozzle actually had great pressure and stream.

Allen, the manager, was most accommodating. The rest of the staff was extremely nice and helpful.

We chose this hotel due to it's proximity to great shopping, nice restaurants and art galleries. We will return and stay here on our next trip because of the great value and accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple