Me and my 3 year old stayed here overnight so we could get a head start on touristy stuff in the morning. The guys at the front desk said I'd want to stay a second night and I sure wish I had! I was very impressed by the rooms, especially the bathroom and kitchen. They seemed to be newly remodeled with modern tile and stainless steel appliances. Everything was spacious and very clean. The pool was a short walk away and had fire pits and beautiful desert landscaping on an island in the center. I noticed there were ground-floor rooms in the first row of rooms that had glass doors that opened right up to it - definitely something to ask for next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel & Suites has been providing exceptional service for over 35 years. The hotel's rooms compromise of all suites, with large kitchens and bathrooms. Each of our 52 Suites are unique in ambiance and furnishings. We carry a three diamond rating with AAA and boasts beautiful surroundings within minutes of world famous El Paseo Drive. Seventy percent of our guests are repeated customers. Come share the secret of Palm Desert's hidden gem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your International Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Palm Desert
- International Hotel & Suites Palm Desert, California Desert