All reviewsdesert springsjw marriottvillas iigolf coursefull kitchenbedroom villapalmeras poolno elevatormain poolsq ftquiet poollarge living roomthe main hotelcorner unitpre arrivalthese unitstwo double beds
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Our villa was in great shape, but they did forget to stock a couple standard items...a short phone call to the check-in desk solved that. The resort grounds are well kept up. Lots of covered parking.

There are a couple pools areas to cool down in during the hot summer months. But they are pretty crowded...I assume because the kids are on summer break. Maybe it's not as bad the rest of the year, I hope. There is also a recreation center for the kids here. They have both kid's activities and adult activities throughout the week...so take your pick!

The only weird thing that happened to us...a dying rat parked itself on our door threshold. We called the front desk to come remove it while it was still alive.

I'd like to come back here again some day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Marriott's Desert Springs Villas.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Cali is hot, OMG, i was not prepared for this heat!

I spent a week here and with the exception of 1 "activity" it was fantastic!! The property is beautiful, the villas are outstanding, and the staff (the ones I've had the pleasure of interacting with) have all been great! I would definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Sondra, thank you for a perfect review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Palm Desert. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We booked a two bedroom villa on one of the hottest weekends. Before the trip, I received a call from their pre arrival staff, to ask me my room preference. They gave a heads up that there is no elevator. They also asked if we want to be near a pool. Checking in was a breeze. Front desk were efficient and very friendly. They made us feel at home right away. The unit is very spacious, the kitchen is complete with all the utensils, etc. The ac broke one afternoon because it was too hot. Maintenance came right away and fixed it right away. Front desk followed up if everything got resolved. There are plenty of activities in the complex.
We would definitely come back here.

Stayed: June 2017
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for a perfect review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Palm Desert. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have stayed at this property many times in the past. I was there for work this time, so I didn't need a full kitchen and decided to try the studio lockout. They are remodeling Villas I and I asked for a remodeled room. The biggest improvement is the new kitchenette. There is now a full size refrigerator. So with BBQ located downstairs, blender, coffee maker, toaster. I was all set. In addition the remodel has night stands with motion detection led base lights so you won't trip over things in the dark.

Room Tip: Room on the ends have balconies facing the golf course. Rooms in the middle have balconies facing the parking lot
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Welcome back! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Marriott's Desert Springs Villas. We look forward to welcoming you back again sometime.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The resort is beautiful and first class all the way we had a two bedroom to Bath condo and everything you could possibly want the pools are nice there's a small one in the middle of the complex it's very private and quiet for those that want to read and not talk the large pool and eating area is great for families there's a Grill & Bar for adults and children there is a shuttle that takes you around to the pool area at different stations in the complex as well as over to the hotel to enjoy dinner at any of the three restaurants there. I would definitely come back next year

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Karen, thank you for a perfect review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Marriott's Desert Springs Villas!