“EXTREMELY EXCLUSIVE!”
Review of Bighorn Golf Club

Bighorn Golf Club
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Sad to say you have to know some one to get on Big Horn. This is one of the most exclusive clubs I've ever played! Both the Mountain and the Canyon courses are too beautiful to imagine. The Mountain course is not only beautiful but it can break your heart with in an instance. The Canyon course is subtle. It lures you in and then.... Both courses are beautiful so if you have a chance to play them bring a camera.

2  Thank Billwtz

Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you can keep your mind on golf and maintain your focus, good luck. The scenery is absolutely fantastic, the golf course is a beast. Did not dislike anything.

2  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 28 March 2013

If you have a chance to play one or both of these golf courses, you won't be disappointed. If you become a member, be sure to grab a calendar because you'll need to keep track of all the events, parties and activities during the season and even during the summer. Bighorn has it all...golf, tennis, spa, casual and formal dining, down valley views, amazing homes and friendly members.

3  Thank browneydlady
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Bighorn is the most immaculate golf course I have ever played. I played the Canyon's course, there is also another course (Mountain I think) that I did not play. The thing I liked about it most is that good shots are rewarded. Very similar to Pine Valley in that regard. If you play well, you can score very well. I can see why it was a popular venue for the Skins game. This is a private club, so the pro from the club I belong to made arrangements for me to play. The guest fee was steep, but worth it in my opinon. I hope to go back some day.

3  Thank Jim K