A nicely kept, quiet getaway. Tennis courts and several pools. Ping Pong, Volleyball, Bike Rentals....lots to keep everyone busy. All units are individually owed and only 80 some are rented. We stayed 'creekside' in a studio, older units, but clean. Kitchens are tight, yet functional. We had a nice balcony upstairs. I would stay again when its not so hot, so we could enjoy the activites provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to the Desert Tennis Academy with lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, California, the Resort is walking distance to the fabulous shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo Drive. Resort offers cafe & bar (breakfast and lunch), complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, pickleball, tennis pro-shop, four heated pools, five hot tubs, fitness room, massage service, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Palm Desert, California Desert