We chose Palm Desert because one can count on tennis not being affected too much by the weather (we had a little wind). The tennis facilities were great and the pro, John, was excellent for private lessons. We did not rent a car but used Sky Capp Shuttle service and would highly recommend over a taxi, $40 for 2 people. They were prompt, friendly and had a comfortable ride. We stayed in a one bedroom condo with a full kitchen. We walked to the grocery store and cooked most of our meals in the condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to the Desert Tennis Academy with lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, California, the Resort is walking distance to the fabulous shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo Drive. Resort offers cafe & bar (breakfast and lunch), complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, pickleball, tennis pro-shop, four heated pools, five hot tubs, fitness room, massage service, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Palm Desert, California Desert