We're currently in the middle of an eight day stay and are quite happy with our room and the facility in general. It's pretty quiet, clean and in a good location. Our room is on the second floor overlooking the golf course and as mentioned by other reviewers there's no elevator but the view is spectacular and worth the inconvenience of stairs vs. luggage and/or grocery hauling.
They put on a good breakfast in the morning with lots to choose from and a choice of indoor or outdoor seating. In the evenings they have a very nice fire going in the gas fire pit, lovely to go sit around after dinner.
Only a couple of minor complaints. I was a bit disappointed to find no safe in the room to store valuables in, it would be nice to have someplace secure to pop your laptop or camera into when you go out. Also, I would like to see the pool/hot tub deck area cleaned a little more often. There are a ton of rabbits around here and as rabbits will do, they leave droppings, so you have to be careful where you step in your bare feet, around the hot tub area especially. There's also been the same broken bottle swept off to the side by the switch to one the hot tubs since we got here, would be nice to see that cleaned up. (Thumbs down to whoever brought glass into the pool area!)
All in all though, quite happy here and we would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 350 sunny days a year, guests at our Palm Desert hotel enjoy stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and outdoor activities like golf (over 30 courses) or tennis (over 150 courts) all year long. Shop at over 1,050 retail establishments, venture to several premiere casinos, or take the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway up to Mt. San Jacinto. Our property specializes in extended stays, so you can expect finding home comforts, including a fully equipped kitchen, spas, complimentary buffet breakfast and evening social receptions. Leave your grocery list at the front desk and come back to a fully stocked kitchen at night at our suites in Palm Desert, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Palm Desert California Desert