I was expecting a mediocre stay based on the cost. Check-in was fast, efficient and friendly. We were told that dinner would be served shortly and was very excited that they offered this amenity. I'm new to Residence Inn and was surprised that they offered complimentary dinner and breakfast. And it was not slim pickings!! Food quality was great and it included beer and wine! Room was clean and spacious and having a fridge and microwave came in very handy. Totally recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 350 sunny days a year, guests at our Palm Desert hotel enjoy stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and outdoor activities like golf (over 30 courses) or tennis (over 150 courts) all year long. Shop at over 1,050 retail establishments, venture to several premiere casinos, or take the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway up to Mt. San Jacinto. Our property specializes in extended stays, so you can expect finding home comforts, including a fully equipped kitchen, spas, complimentary buffet breakfast and evening social receptions. Leave your grocery list at the front desk and come back to a fully stocked kitchen at night at our suites in Palm Desert, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Palm Desert California Desert